Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My first Influenster Voxbox!

I was pretty excited to find out that I qualified for the JollyVoxbox. Who wouldn't be? About a year and a half ago I signed up for Influenster only to find out that they didn't ship to Hawaii. Since then, they've opened it up to Hawaii residents and I was one of the lucky ones to receive the JollyVoxbox. Being that I was traveling for the holidays it took me a while to upload pictures and review everything. Here it is:
The JollyVoxBox included 5 different items.
Rimmel London Showoff lip lacquer in "Luna"
Color was more of a matte coral. The consistency was not too sticky but just perfect and opaque. You really don't need much. There was a subtle sweet smell to it but nothing obnoxious. I don't own any Rimmel London products so I really didn't know what to expect. Overall, I wouldn't go out and purchase this. 
NYC HD Color Trio eyeshadow in "Long Beach Sands"
I appreciate the fact that this palette is a neutral palette and that I can use this to highlight. It definitely could use a matte color or a black. The colors are shimmery which are perfect for a highlight. There is a taupe, champagne, and cream color. All of the colors have pretty good pigmentation and would go well when paired with an eye base and NYX jumbo pencil. Overall, i'll make use of this for my 8 year old daughter when she has tahitian performance and I want to give her a bit of a glow.
 Skinny Cow divine filled chocolates in Peanut & Butter creme
YUM! These were a complete hit and my kids loved them too. I felt good about eating them too since they have 130 calories. They are creamy and taste like normal chocolate and it holds me over. I've had the wafer chocolates from this brand before and those I am in love with.  Overall, a great item to have as a snack.
 Puffs PLUS lotion tissue pack
I am alread y a HUGE fan of VICK's Puffs tissue so receiving these were pretty exciting. I absolutely hate when I purchase a box of tissues and the tissue it murders my nose. I always have allergies so having a tissue in hand is a must.  These are great because  I wont have to worry about getting sores on my nose.  Overall, impressive and good idea. @Puffs, please come out with VICKS tissue pack.
Mini duckling Zebra pattern
I thought these were so adorable. I was going to use this for my any projects that needed a cute touch to it. Having mini's around will be useful. 

Disclaimer: All items were sent for FREE and for reviewing purposes. Opinions are always my own. 

#jollyvoxbox

No comments:

Post a Comment